- By ordering a commission you agree to these terms.
- I reserve right to not accept your commission order without any reason or explanation.
- I have the right to alter my terms of service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won’t influence orders started on older terms.
Reservations and Ordering
- Each price is tailored to fit an individual commission depending on wishes, complexity and character design. If you wish to get a quote – please contact me.
- Quotes can be requested at any moment, outside of opening as well. Quotes are viable for up to 2 months.
- I don’t accept reservations. I don’t host waiting lists of any kind.
- Inquiries should be made using email or direct/private messaging.
- Commission description should contain visual reference and brief description. Poetry and prose won’t be accepted as reference material.
- References should be concise, up to date and written in the English language. I only work with the provided materials. Any changes outside of the initial project and quote must be discussed and additionally approved. Changes may be individually charged depending on their complexity.
- Commission order will be terminated if the client is unable to speak English in an understandable form.
- If the order involves multiple people, all communication with the artist should be handled by a single representative elected privately by said group. I will not be involved in any quarrels among the group members nor responsible for the resulting situations. I won’t be updating each person involved in the project, all updates will be passed to the selected representative and distributed among group members on their own. In situations where payment is made by a different person than ordering client – all updates and communication will be handled with the representative [usually the person the quote was given to].
Payments and Refunds
- All payments must be made via Paypal.
- Payments without a prior invoice won’t be accepted. Please include your PayPal address so the invoice can be prepared and sent.
- I am covering all possible fees and transfer-related expenses.
- All payments should be fulfilled upfront with the exception of payment plan situations.
- Partial payments are welcome for artworks above €150. Individual plans are possible. In the case of multiple instalments, I start work once a 50% threshold of the total price is reached. The completed art piece is shared upon final payment.
- Refunds can be requested at any time.
- Full refunds are issued only before the start of work on a particular order.
- If the commission is being cancelled during the actual creation process refunds will be calculated depending on done progress.
Creation process, Revisions, Deadlines
- Commission list doesn’t reflect queue/work order. For creative purposes, I alternate between the pieces.
- Deadline, if desired, has to communicate and agreed upon before initial quote. Deadlines affect the price and can be refused.
- With exceptions of sketches and speedpaintings – each commission type will receive a sketch stage for approval and right to revision.
- Further work-in-progress updates may or may not be shared depending on clients wishes.
- Revisions depend on commission type. Revision right applies for any kind of art above €150 with one possible revision. Full Illustrations get up to two applicable revisions. [Revision – major alternation of initial sketch]
- Final edits and adjustments are always welcome, but not included in the initial quote. They may be charged depending on complexity.
- Any additional work outside of the initial project and quote will be charged accordingly.
- Additional services like livestreams, timelapse videos and similar are currently unavailable.
- I as an artist retain all rights to created artwork. I reserve right to repost, use and sell created art in digital or physical forms. Profits won’t be shared.
- Clients may repost watermarked art at will as long as credit to an author is included and no profit is being made.
- I do not claim any rights to characters and other intellectual properties used in the process of creation.
- Every client has the possibility to buy full rights to commissioned artwork. Details will be discussed individually.
- Please respect I have my own working hours and I won’t be sharing my schedules.
- My private contact information will not be shared with clients.
- Topics that could be qualified as religious, pornographic, gore or hate art won’t be accepted.
Special thanks to Isvoc for letting me use/copy her ToS for my own purposes.
Last update: 1 December 2020